Manicure according to the rules of Feng Shui
Have you noticed on the street girls with long nails a different color?
It turns out – that’s it!
*Went to do manicure*)))
The Chinese teachings of Feng Shui have become part of our life. Fashionable trend has affected many areas of life: interior design, cosmetology, etc., Even the manicure began to do by the rules of Feng Shui. Feng Shui involves a manicure based on the choice of colors and accessories for the girls to one of the 5 elements: metal, water, fire, wood, earth.
Paint nails in Feng Shui is very simple: just need to select the two most important finger, because each of them has its own characteristic.
· the thumb is good for successful transactions, intellectual victories, new discoveries, mental work.
· the Index finger – moderate self-confidence.
· Middle finger – success in business and financial matters,and creative achievements.
· ring finger – love.
· Pinky ” family ties, harmony, emotional balance, well-being.
Each color also has its own symbols. Consider a few basic colors.
· White means purity and the purity of thought.
· Turquoise can relieve irritation, strengthen the immune system.
· Blue adjusts to the working mode, provides harmony and balance.
· Green gives confidence, heals, soothes.
· Gold gives mental and physical strength.
· Light brown soothing. Dark shades are considered negative.
· Red symbolizes prosperity, abundance, happiness.
If you paint two important nail in the appropriate color, then raise your hand and stand out from the crowd with bright manicure.
5 elements in manicure.
Define your element according to the last digit of the year of birth. For example, 0 and 1 represents the metal, 2 and 3 – water, 4, and 5 denotes a tree, 6 and 7 – the symbol of fire, 8 and 9 – of the earth.
The metal assumes a rectangular and long steel nails, Golden, white, silver colors. Possible figures in the form of an arc, coins, charms, use foil beads and sequins. Is a symbol of success and entrepreneurship.
Water does not like a large number of watermarks and symbols. Nails should be of rectangular oblong form, if accrued and oval, if it’s real. Color – lavender, blue, gray, pearl. Drawings – snowflakes, fish, waves. Symbolizes wealth and purification.
For wood characteristic nails oblong or oval. Colors – green, light green, emerald green, transparent shades. Drawings – spiral webs, plant elements, the black dots. The symbol of flexibility, strength, development and creativity.
Fire – a very active and powerful element. Nails – long and pointed. Color – bright shades from pink to orange. Drawings – the sun, the fire, the dawn. Decor – sequins, rhinestones, stones.
Earth, on the contrary, very stable and reliable element. Nails – short rounded. Color – beige, Golden, skin tones. Drawings – leaves, stones, sand, stain.
With all this Feng Shui is based on harmony, that is, if you like the color of the other elements, it can be safely used.